This kit makes data collection a breeze! It has EVERYTHING you need to track data all in one place. This download includes 500+ pages of social work forms, time-tracking tools, session aids, and more! You’ll be able to set up an entry and exit system, create student task cards to assess student understanding and progress, and provide detailed data when needed. My directions walk you through how to use each item, and several editable or digital forms have been included. Just store in a binder for easy access! I hope you, your staff, and others enjoy this kit as much as mine do!
*These materials may also be useful for school counseling.
This download includes:
Entry & Exit System:
- Printable Referral Form (social work & counseling versions)
- Online Referral Form (social work & counseling versions, only for staff use)
- 2 Different Student Self-Referral Forms (+ social work & counseling versions)
- Classroom Check-In Form
- Exit Form (social work & counseling versions)
Additional Collection Forms (some with monthly/quarterly/trimester/semester):
- 2 Different Observation Forms (+ printable & digital)
- 2 Types of Student Progress Forms for IEPs
- 2 Types of Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) Check-In Forms
- 504 Check-In Form
- Behavior Chart Check-In Form
- IEP Report Card Log (printable & digital)
- Initial Consent Form (editable only, & example included)
- Returning Consent Form (editable only)
- Peer Model Consent Form (editable only)
Student Task Cards:
- Student Task Cards 3×5 (editable only)
- Student Task Cards 4×6 (editable only)
- Student Task Cards 5×8 (editable only)
- Task Card Example
- Task Card Suggestions/Guide
- Task Card Data Sheet
Time Tracking Tools
- Daily Time Tracker (online using Google Forms & printable)
- Yearly Session Tracker Calendar (printable & editable)
- 100 Visual Reminder Cards (in color & BW)
- Binder Labels (social work & counseling covers)
- Data Kit Checklist
- DETAILED Directions & Suggestions for Use
- Optional closed Facebook group to connect
What Others Are Saying:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Meredith B. said: “I use this each and every day! I brought it to a meeting recently and everyone was asking me where I got such a great tracking resource. This helps me to stay organized and make sure I am meeting all of my deadlines and servicing my students.”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The Smart and Sassy School Social Worker said: “Data was my professional goal this year and this bundle was a life saver!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Teach It Like a Pro said: “This resource includes EVERYTHING you could possibly need and makes the collection and analysis of data much less daunting. Thank you for the immense amount of time and energy that was clearly put into this!”
What is Data Tracking?
Data tracking is how you collect evidence of progress, regression, or no change in student skills. To do this you need measurable tools, which are all provided in this kit! Data tracking is important because: 1) it is becoming more requested within school districts and 2) you can prove progress and the need for your services. You can also prove when services have not been successful, to help you recommend outside services.
How Does This Kit Track Data?
The materials included collect data in different ways and across different settings. The responses and other information collected can also be computed into percentages or “out of ___ opportunities.” By using the kit as a whole and not just individual pieces, you’ll be able to identify patterns and provide well-rounded evidence when needed!
➜To learn more about how I use this kit, check out my blog post here
➜The following materials may be desirable for use and are not included: card pockets or a bulletin board (such as the polka dot pocket in picture), index cards, bin or box for storage of visual cards
This product is part of a bundle: Back to School Elementary Counseling Bundle
Copyright © Kylie The Creative Social Worker. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. Simply refer friends, co-workers, and colleagues back to this product page to purchase themselves. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
Questions or product requests? E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also connect with me on: