I love using these sorting activities for counseling, especially when working on IEP goals! Students will be able to identify, sort, and develop a great level of understanding for each topic in an interactive way. Some lessons include 3D templates for sorting, some contain visual mats. *Some of these lessons include a digital version – see below*
This download includes the following lessons, all of which are available individually in my shop as well:
- Popcorn Choices! (expected/unexpected behaviors)
- Personal Space Bubbles Lesson & Sort
- Parts of a Conversation Sort (printable and digital)
- Holiday Friendship Sort (printable and digital)
- Matching Coping Skills Activity
- Halloween Social Skills Sorting Activity (printable and digital)
- Coping Skills Sorting Activity & Craft (printable and digital)
- Kindness Sorting Activity
- Responsibility Sorting Activity & Craft
- Summer Safety Sort
- What I Can & Can’t Control Sorting Activity (printable and digital)
- Self-Control Sorting Activity (printable and digital)
- Meet the Social Worker Sort
- Healthy & Unhealthy Choices Sort
- Detailed Lesson Plans for Each
*Some lessons may be used with 3rd-4th grade. Part of a Conversation Sort might be too high for Prek-K.*
I hope your students enjoy this as much as mine do!
Copyright © Kylie The Creative Social Worker. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. Simply refer friends, co-workers, and colleagues back to this product page to purchase themselves. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
Questions or product requests? E-mail me at: email@example.com
You can also connect with me on:
There are no reviews yet.